If your kid loves to listen to music, play games, or watch telly, there is a high chance that they need the best childrens bluetooth headphones. The best children’s headphones are different from adult ones in a number of ways. First and foremost, children’s headphones are created for small heads, and as a result, they don’t slip off. In addition, kid’s headphones usually come with a volume restrictor of 85 decibels. This is not the case with the adult headphones, which have a peak of 115 decibels. This can harm kids if they use the adult headphones regularly.
So, it’s better if you buy your 9-year old child a kid’s headphone, instead of lending them yours. When buying headphones for your children, it is important that you look at different factors such as comfort, fit, colour, design, and features. You can as well go for a wireless headphone or one with a cable.
We’ve reviewed some of the best toddler’s headphones in the market. These have outstanding features and are very easy to use.
Termichy wireless Bluetooth kid’s headset
This is the ultimate kid’s headphone. It is sturdily built with a lovely design and a great blue finish. The device comes with pillow-soft ear pads that give your child comfort during use. You can as well switch it to the wired or wireless connections. Also, it has a share port technology, which enables you to link two headphones to one device. With the volume limited function of 85 to 93 DB, your Toddler’s ears will be safe when listening to music by Bluetooth or TF card. When fully charged, the Termichy foldable headphone can last up to 4 hours of continuous use. Answer your friends call or talk to them by use of the best childrens bluetooth headphones.
- It is durable as its constructed with high-quality polycarbonate with extenders reinforced by two ropes.
- It is portable for easy carry
- Offers both wireless and wired connections for easy use
- Versatile in use as it has a USB, microphone, and can answer calls
- It is rechargeable by simply inserting the USB cable and connecting it to a power source
- Great design and lovely blue colour that can complement different surroundings
- Has a volume restrictor of up to 93 decibels when listening by TF card or Bluetooth
- The head beam is ergonomically built for added comfort
- It is compatible with a wide range of devices
- Ideal for kids aged 4-years or more
- The sound cannot be restricted if the cable is not connected and this might damage the kid’s ears
Excelvan Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
The Excelvan foldable wireless Bluetooth headphone is excellently designed to fit well in your kid’s ears. You can adjust it to securely fit on your kid’s ears. They have soft and smooth leather ear pads for comfortable wearing. The wireless Bluetooth LED headphone provides an outstanding sound which is accompanied by 3 LED lights for more fun. After use, fold it easily and place it in your backpack as you travel to different destinations. When fully charged for 2 hours, the best childrens bluetooth headphones can function for 3 to 4 hours. With wide functions, use this headphone to play music, listen to FM radio or play your favourite game.
- It is compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices, like iPhone, tablets, iPad, iPod touch, most Android devices, Laptop, PC, and many other system smartphones.
- It provides a high-quality sound that soothes your kid
- The soft leather ear pads provide comfort to the user and it can be adjusted to securely fit the user.
- It has 3 LEDs lights that flash up and down, according to the rhythm of the music, which is fun for Toddlers.
- Its portability makes it a great device for carrying as you travel from one area to another
- It performs various functions such as an FM stereo radio, music receiver, micro TF player, and hands-free talking.
- The wireless kid’s headphone has a wonderful transmission rate of 10 meters.
- The wireless connection is not very stable and it might disconnect from time-to-time.
PowerLocus Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Whether you’re a kid, an adult or teen, the PowerLocus children’s bluetooth headphones uk will still match your needs. It is sturdily built and compatible with all iOS and Android-enabled devices. Also, it has an exceptional sound quality with CVC noise cancelling technology. This feature ensures that your children’s ears are not damaged. After utilizing the over-ear stereo headphone, fold them and keep them in the premium cover case. Connect the device to the wireless Bluetooth or the 3.5mm plug cable. Buy it for your 5-year old boy or as well you can use it yourself. With a one-year warranty and 100% customer satisfaction, this is a wonderful headphone to own.
- Offers both wired and wireless features
- The specially built-in microphone makes it convenient to use as hands-free calls
- It supports a wide range of functions such as FM radio and many others
- It covers a great RF range of 10 meters without any obstacle
- Portable device for easy carry
- It is suitable for use by all ages with kids included.
- The Manufacturer provides users with a 12-month warranty and a 100% customer satisfaction
- The device is compatible with all Bluetooth or 3.5mm plug cable. Link it to any iOS and Android enabled gadget.
- It has a great sound and a CVC noise cancelling technology for nice and safe music.
- The Bluetooth device has compatibility issues.
- The battery gets depleted quickly, and thus you will need to recharge it after some few hours.
Purchase the best childrens bluetooth headphones that is from a reliable brand, has a volume restrictor, is comfortable on your kid’s ears, and has both wireless and wired connections. This will make using it to be easy and fun. Get a colour that your kid loves and the headphone should be within your budget.
Related Article: best tablet for 8 year old kids