Ranger 800w Red Kids Electric Mini Quad Bike V2
This amazing kids electric quad bike 36v 800w is great for all occasions if you want your child to have a real quad that is not cheap looking then this may be just for you. A kids electric quad can be the ultimate gift for any kid. Whether you going to give it as a christmas present or a birthday present, your child will be amazed by it.
There’s so much to talk about with this ATV. The features are awesome but that is just one aspect of many. Apart from great features, there are other things to look at too. For example, there are more than enough color options for you to be satisfied. There are around six different color options that you can pick when you buy this quad. There are also three different speed variations that you can choose.
Though this is a costly kids electric quad, the company made sure that it remains safe for the rider. The speed will never go beyond a point where it becomes risky which is pretty great. The company has thought enough about the whole design and made sure that it is one of the safest ones on the market. We have done our research and we didn’t find anything to worry about either overall, this is a safe quad.
Every parent feels the inner satisfaction when they see their kid jovial. On weekends and during holidays, it’s important to keep your child entertained by acquiring them one of these. These have transformed a lot, in the past, they were available in just a few models. Today, you can find different kinds of kid’s mini quads with lots different features.
One of the reputable brand on the market is Funbikes. In this review, we will look at the Funbikes 800w electric kid’s mini quad bike. This is durable and made with chromoly steel frame. It has strong 4 inch wheels with tyres that are ideal for off-road.
The switch on this provides 3-speed choices. These include a slow, medium, and high speed. You should set the speed for your child and you can increase it as they grow or become better at riding it. Also, the electric quad bike 36v 800w comes with three different gears which are the reverse, forward, and neutral gears. The instant power shut off on the brake helps to stop the bike from moving. It is powered by a lead acid battery and has to be charged for around 5 to 8 hours.
It is built for kids aged 12 or more years, but my 6 year rides on her own. Also, it has a maximum rider weight of 60 kg. So, if your kid weighs more than this, you should look for another one that suits them. Being MIRA tested with a rear axle safety cover, this is a safe for your child. In addition, the manufacturer offers buyers of the bike 3 months manufacturer’s warranty on defect-parts only.
Features of the Funbikes 800w quad
- Charge time of 5 to 8 hours
- Font & back Disk brakes
- Battery life gauge
- 800 watt
- 3-speed settings
- 4-inch wheels
- Tyres suitable for off-road
- Switch on starter
- Twistgrip throttle
- 36 voltage
- Front twin shock – Rear monoshock
- Forward, neutral, and reverse gears
- MIRA tested
- Suitable for kids aged 12 or more years
- Durable construction – it is important to acquire a quality and durable one for your child. At such a price, you should ensure that you get nothing less than the best. The Funbike 36v quad is built with the chormoly steel frame that makes it be sturdy and reliable.
- Powerful – with 800w and 36v, this is strong and powerful. The power was upgraded from the standard 350w and 500w. In addition, it comes with three-speed settings. The lowest speed is at 5MPH, the medium speed is at 9MPH, and the highest speed is at 15MPH.
- High-grade wheel bearings – this is a great feature as it provides much longer life to the bearings and enables it to handle the weight of your kids as they develop without regular replacement.
- High-quality suspension – Comes with 3 high grade shock absorbers to provide a smooth ride and manage weight. The maximum weight of the rider should be at 60 kg.
- Sturdy tyres – Made up of higher grade tyres that offer outstanding grip and lower the number of tyre changes needed. These tyres are very long lasting and will be used for a very long time.
- Safe for riding – if you are worried if this is safe for your kid, then, you have nothing to worry about. This is MIRA tested to UK standards and as well CE approved. Also, it has two front disk brakes and an independent rear disk brake for the safety of the rider.
- Easy to ride – unlike other sophisticated ones, this one is very easy to ride. Set a power mode and choose a speed. If your kid is just getting started, you should set a low speed and adjust it as they become a better rider or as they grow up.
- Easy to assemble – after purchasing, you will have to assemble it by yourself or get an expert to do so. Parts that need assemble include handlebars, bull bar, chain guard and front suspension. Inspect all bolts and fastenings before starting to assemble and using the bike.
- Suitable for different types of terrain – one of the best features of this 800w electric quad, is that it can run on different terrains without any problem. This includes on the tarmac, concrete, and gentle off-road use such as flat grass or gravel.
- Customer support – Funbikes brand is known for its great customer service and free technical support. Customers can get quick responses if they have issues with the quad by contacting Funbikes. Also, Funbikes offers 3 months warranty on defect-parts only.
- The kids electric quad bike 36v 800w is not suitable for use in wet conditions.
- It is only recommend for kids aged 12 years plus and not below. “that’s your choice”
This is ergonomically designed to provide your child with comfort as they have fun. It has safety features and the ability to run for around 45 to 120 minutes. Also, it is very easy to assemble and ride. Parents should start by setting a low speed for their kids and then increase it as they become better riders. If your child is less than 12 years or weighs more than 60 kg, then this is not the right one for your child.
Need safety gear? > Childrens quad bike clothing