Are you looking for the best Christmas or birthday gift for your child? Why not give him an electric Ranger Rover this year? Below, we’ll review the best electric range rover ride on cars available on Amazon today.
You may like to read: 12 Volt Ride On Toys for Kids: Best Battery-Powered Vehicles for Kids
Best Kids Electric Range Rover Ride On Toys
- Exercise with Fun: 3 in 1, it combines a foot-to-floor ride-on and slider to encourage them to exercise along and walk along whilst having lots of fun.
- Interactive Features: Features a moving steering wheel and horn to give your child a realistic and fun experience.
- Safe: An anti-overturning brake to automatically stop the car if moved too hard, with a backrest to ensure they’re sitting correctly and protecting the spine. Four wheels for a smooth ride.
- Under-Seat Storage: A great place to keep their toys to take for the journey. DIMENSIONS: 41.5H x 28W x 62Dcm. Seat height: 25cm
- Maximum Weight Capacity 25Kg. Assembly Required. Suitable for Children 12-36 Months. Note: Drive mode is non-electric, driven by two legs sliding.
- LICENSED RANGE ROVER RIDE-ON CAR: Give little ones a taste of life in the fast lane with this licensed Range Rover Evoque Ride-On Car. Scaled-down version of the classic SUV features iconic Range Rover logo on the front and realistic details for ultimate authenticity.
- EASY & FUN FOR LITTLE ONES TO RIDE: Foot-to-floor design for little ones to easily drive. All they have to do is sit on top with their legs dangling over the sides and use their feet to drive the car along. Working steering wheel allows them to turn the front wheels and tackle corners.
- BUTTONS FOR FUN SONGS & SOUND EFFECTS: Range Rover has buttons on the steering wheel which kids can press to trigger fun songs and sound effects. Perfect for warning mum or dad to move out of the way. Also has an under-seat compartment to store toys and sweets.
- FUN WAY TO STIMULATE EARLY DEVELOPMENT: Ride-on is a fun way for young children to develop their fine and gross motor skills, spatial awareness, balance and coordination. Also encourages them to explore the world around them and inspires imaginative play.
- ASSEMBLED SIZE: L69cm x W32cm x H38cm. Adult assembly and supervision required. Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 3+ years. Maximum weight capacity: 23kg. If you have any questions about the ride-on, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT: detailed scale model of the Range Rover Sport SVR, electric ride on with practical push handle option
- 2 IN 1 RIDE ON CAR: easily adapts from a push handled car to an independent electric ride on, caters growing independence; recommended age 2-6 years
- RECHARGABLE BATTERY: run time of 1-2 hours when utilising the electric ride on car mode, speeds up to 2.7km/h with power level indicator
- REALISTIC FUNCTIONS: with working headlights, horn, optional Aux/MP3 music mode and opening doors; max user weight 30kg
- GREAT GIFT: for any mini Range Rover fanatic, let them get excited with realistic alloys and steering wheel; matches the real car
With the advances in technology today, kids are so lucky they can enjoy high-tech electric ride-on toys. But the best thing about these toy cars is they also has a lot of benefits to your growing child. Before we start with our list, here are the benefits and the reasons why you should buy your toddler an outdoor toy like a kids’ ride on range rover!
Benefits of Kids Electric Range Rover Ride On Car
Driving is a very exciting activity not only for adults but for children too. Because it gives your child a sense of freedom, it can help your child relieve stress and anxiety. It gives your adventurous and curious child the opportunity to explore and experience the joy of driving. In addition, because it can be difficult to play inside the house, it can keep your child away from televisions and their phone. You can also build them tracks in your backyard and let them get healthy sunlight and fresh air!
One of the best benefits of ride-on toys like a kids range rover is that it can improve your child’s motor skills!
From grasping the steering wheels to moving the joystick, this toy has a lot of features that will help your child enhance these physical skills. In addition, it can also help your child enhance his balance, reflexes, and hand-eye coordination.
Playing with electric cars also makes it easier for parents to teach children about driving and traffic rules.
When you teach your child how to use the toy and how to drive, you teach your child how to listen and follow instructions. This in turn can help your child become a better driver in the future.
When your child drives his range rover, it also stimulates his/her imagination and creativity.
When children are playing with ride-on toys, they are usually imagining and playing make-believe too. This stimulation will not only nurture their creative thinking but can also foster several cognitive skills like their problem-solving skills.
Last but not least, there are versions like 2 seater electric ride-on toy cars that can encourage cooperative play.
Driving or racing with friends can teach your child about healthy competition and sportsmanship. In addition, when your child has mastered his/her toy this can build his confidence giving him the courage to talk and interact better with their friends. This can also help your child improve his social skills and communication.
Now that you know the benefits of ride-on toy range rovers for your child, here are the best ride on toy range rover cars you can buy today on Amazon!
Best Kids Electric Range Rover Ride On Cars
HOMCOM 3-in-1 Ride-On Car
Type: 3-in-1 Ride-On Car
What is so great about this toy:
Comes with a backrest to ensure comfort and allows parents to push the ride-on car. Very light and solid. Built-in automatic brakes stop kids from oversteering and falling over.
What is not so great about this toy:
Requires some assembly. Its steering wheel has grooves with sharp edges that can be blunted or taped over for kids with sensitive skin.
The first thing many parents note when buying the HOMCOM Range Rover Ride On Car is the horn. Kids are naturally drawn to the horn and enjoy honking and beeping as they stroll along on this toy. The HOMCOM’s wheels allow it to also serve as a sliding toy for kids who’d rather glide alongside their parents on walks and at play.
An internal storage compartment serves as easy storage for toys, candies, and other treasures. A comfortable polypropylene (PP) seat and a sturdy backrest ensure that your babies will have a smooth and cozy playtime when using the HOMCOM Ride On Car. Its maximum weight limit of 30 kilograms makes it tougher and sturdier than similar products on the market.
ToyStar Range Rover Ride On Car
Type: Range Rover Ride On Car
What is so great about this toy: Assembly is quick and easy. Alloy steel construction makes for a sturdy and long-lasting toy.
What is not so great about this toy: Slightly more expensive than other items in the same price range. The steering wheel requires 2 AA batteries for sounds and music.
Modeled after a Range Rover Evoque, the Toystar Range Rover Ride On Car is notable for having great value for its price. Thick and hardy wheels with anti-slip treads keep the car stable even as your kid zooms around on it. Imaginative kids will have fun playing with the non-functional gearstick and side mirrors.
A storage compartment beneath the seat serves as storage for your kids’ toys, snacks, and other supplies. The car’s raised back supports its rider and a built-in anti-topple device serves as protection against leaning too far back. Best of all, the ToyStar Range Rover Ride On Car is very lightweight in spite of its construction.
Xootz Blue Kids Electric Range Rover
Age level: 3-8yrs
What is great about this toy: This toy range rover has a powerful engine and can carry 2 children.
What is not so great about this toy: This kids’ range rover is expensive.
If you’re looking for a unique kids’ range rover on Amazon, then Xootz Blue Electric Ride-On Range Rover is the one for you. That’s because this ride-on toy is 2 in 1, it has a push handle that lets parents push the toy range rover when it runs out of battery. In addition, thanks to the soft EVA foam wheels it can run smoothly up to 2.7km/h.
When it comes to entertainment, the Xootz Electric Ride-On Range Rover also has fun music your child can enjoy while driving. It also has functioning headlights and taillights and opening doors.
Kids Range Rover Buying Tips
Now you’ve seen some of the best children’s range rover toy cars you can buy on Amazon today. Here are more tips to help you find the best ride-on toy for your developing child.
When it comes to ride-on toys, one of the most important things you should consider is safety. That’s why all of the cars in this list are made from high-quality materials and come with hand brakes and seat belts. In addition, almost all of the toys we recommend come with a parental remote control as an additional safety feature. It will let you control the speed, the direction, and the emergency brakes whenever your child is overspeeding.
A children’s range rover has 4 wheels which makes it easy to balance. But you should also check its stability if the toy is not too high to tilt and injure your child. Furthermore, always check the recommended age and its maximum weight limit to make sure it will not break apart while your child is driving.
Having some music and sound effects are great safety features too. It will let your child activate the horn to alert someone if they’re on his/her way. In addition, it will be great if you can find a ride-on toy that also has soft or rubber tires. This will make it safer for them to ride through bumpy gardens or smooth floors inside the house.
FAQs about Kids Electric Range Rover Ride On Car
How many hours does an electric Range Rover battery last?
A 12v battery-powered range rover toy can last up to 2 hours depending on the usage of the toy. If your child will be playing music and tunes while driving it can go down to 1 hour.
How fast does a 12v Kids Range Rover go?
Most of the ride-on range rovers powered by 12v batteries can go up to 5mph. For a larger children’s range rover that has 24v batteries, it can run longer and faster up to 7 mph.
At what age can a toddler ride a Kids Electric Range Rover?
The recommended age for driving ride-on toys is 3 years and up. That’s because by the age of 3 most children have developed the physical skills needed for driving. This includes motor skills, reflexes, and hand-eye coordination. In addition, kids at this age are more curious and adventurous making them want to explore the outdoors as well.
Is it safe for children to drive a Toy Range Rover?
Although most of the toys in this list are durable and stable, you should always make sure that your child wears a helmet whenever he/she drives. Also, you should never allow them to drive on steep terrain or bumpy roads, especially without parental supervision.
How long does it take to assemble a kids range rover toy car?
It will take you around 15-20 minutes to assemble a range rover ride-on car. It is pretty easy too because most of these toys are already assembled. You just need to attach the tires, steering wheels, and other accessories. But if you have a hard time trying to assemble your child’s toy, some companies have Youtube tutorials to make the process easier for you.